We would like to invite all Landlords to our Victorian Rental Reforms webinar on Tuesday 9 March at 6pm (AEDT).
The Residential Tenancies Amendments Act contains supporting details about changes to the Residential Tenancies Act 1997. The Victorian Government will implement those changes by April 2021.
These reforms will have a major impact on all rental providers and the 1.5 million Victorians living in rental housing.
The changes will include things like:
• What rental minimum standards will look like
• Modifications renters can make to rental properties
• Updates to some forms for renters and rental providers
What we’ll cover:
• Background on why the laws are changing
• Key changes you need to be across