All non-urgent maintenance/repair requests must be submitted in writing and must be advised as soon as possible.
Please note: if a service call is made and no fault is found with the appliance, then the call out fee will be charged back to the tenant. For example: If it is determined that there is not hot water because the tenants have used it rather than a fault with the service, the tenant will be charged the call out fee.
Urgent repairs must be notified to Ray White Echuca immediately by contacting the office on (03) 5480 1466. To report urgent repairs after hours please call 0407 090 741.
Urgent repairs include:
- A burst hot water system
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance provided for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that make the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted