All maintenance must be submitted in writing or reported to our office as soon as possible.
To report urgent repairs after hours please call 0407 090 741. Urgent repairs include:
- A burst hot water system
- A blocked or broken toilet system
- A serious roof leak
- A gas leak
- A dangerous electrical fault
- Flooding or serious flood damage
- Serious storm or fire damage
- A failure or breakdown of an essential service or appliance provided for hot water, water, cooking, heating or laundering
- A failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply
- Any fault or damage in the premises that make the premises unsafe or insecure
- An appliance, fitting or fixture which is not working properly and causes a substantial amount of water to be wasted
Please note: if a service call is made for a property appliance and no fault is found, then the call out fee will be charged back to the tenant. For example: If it is determined that there is no hot water because the tenants have used it rather than a fault with the service, the tenant will be charged the call out fee.